Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Favourite places...

Swims after work. Paddling in the bogey hole. People watching on the beach. Breakfast bacon and egg rolls and milkshakes. Ball games in the park. The kids' train.  Australia Day families. Surf you could die in.  Weekend nippers. Much property envy. 

This is my favourite place in Sydney.


I've been sorting through old photos while the boys play lego - one builds and the other destroys. The skies are grey here and it feels a little chilly outside. The blue of the water in these pics we took at Sydney's Bronte Beach before we moved is almost too hard to look at.



Definitely my favourite colours and one of my all time favourite views.

1 comment:

  1. Bronte is lovely..I lived in Sydney for about 7 years once upon a time. The first placed I lived was Bondi, back in the early 90s. It was pretty grotty back then, can you believe it? Rachaelxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write, Ann x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails