Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wall art

It can be hard to find European designer homewares in New Zealand - luckily there are a few clever people importing them.

Here's a selection from a new online venture paper room set up by a friend of a friend. I'm slowly learning that Auckland is all about friends of friends.

They have beautiful wallpapers and fabrics and one of the best ranges of wallstickers I've seen here.


border:none



World map wall sticker by Ferm Living. $199





Paperbacks wallpaper by Tracey Kendall, $595 per roll


Cool Britannia Royale wall mural by wallpaperspace $675

I love the grey wall map... such a lovely subtle choice for a kid's room.

The stack of books wallpaper is fabulous - they have stacks of plates too but I think there are too many stacks of junk in my house already. Of course fabulous prices too but a girl can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write, Ann x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails